28 November, 2008

Jackson may turn to Islam


MUSLIM Jermaine Jackson believes that his superstar brother Michael may convert to the faith.

“Michael needs to become a Muslim because I think it's a great protection for him from all the things that he's been attacked with, which are false,” said Jermaine.

“There's a strength and a protection there.”

Jermaine, who proved to be the voice of reason in the Celebrity Big Brother house, says that his faith kept him calm under the stresses of the reality show.

“If I didn't have Allah and my prayer rug, I would not have survived, and the reason why is because it kept me focused, it kept me calm,” he said.

And he adds that he is hoping Michael will join him in the faith.

“I brought him a lot of books, and he reads everything and he reads a lot,” said the 52-year-old.

“I think he's probably given it serious thought because he's spent a lot of time in Bahrain.”

“I was the reason why he had gone there because I wanted him to get out of America and just go somewhere peaceful and quiet, where people pray five times a day. It's a beautiful thing.”

Meanwhile, Jermaine has offered to help Jo O’Meara relaunch her
career - by giving her one of his songs.

"I thought that Jo is a very, very wonderful talent and there’s a bit of confusion that’s trapped inside of her," he said.

“She needs to step out of her shell. She’s young, she’s beautiful, she looks great on camera. She can sing."

“I was most impressed by Jo because of her musical talent. But she needs to take off those shackles, those handcuffs.”

“I told her that I have a song that I wanted to present to her. I’m going to do it.”(thesun)





Message Board

Photobucket

Archive

 

Followers

Woman Notepad Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez